- Saves you money- A coordinator can negotiate pricing for services, work with preferred vendors and help you set a budget
- Busy schedule- We will schedule appointments, complete vendor research and keep you on track with tasks
- Go to person- The average wedding has at least 10 different vendors. Combine that with family, the wedding party, your guests and that is a lot of people with questions and concerns. By hiring a wedding coordinator, couples can simply tell others…”Talk to the Wedding Planner!”
- Minimize stress…Maximize fun! – Hiring a wedding coordinator ensures that you will have a worry-free day, thus, allowing you to enjoy your day like your guests! You enjoy your wedding…we handle the details?
- Offers advice- We will recommend competent, professional vendors, have knowledge of wedding etiquette, give ideas for décor and design, knows from experience what works and what doesn’t…and much more!
- Set up & tear down- We will set up all your décor, coordinate all the details with your other vendors and at the end of the evening wrap everything up so you and/or your family can enjoy the day without worrying about these details
- Emergency kit- We will provide an emergency wedding day kit for you with all the items you might need
- What’s the difference between a wedding coordinator and a banquet manager? A wedding coordinator will handle all of the details of your wedding, from contract negotiations, to vendor recommendations, helping with a budget, planning the timeline, keeping you on track with tasks to handling all of the details on the day of your wedding. A banquet manager will handle the details of the venue- making sure the right linens are placed, the cocktails and hor dourves are served when they are supposed to, ensure dinner is served promptly. A wedding coordinator will handle any issues that may come up regarding your wedding. A banquet manager is only going to handle issues related to their venue.
- What’s the difference between a wedding coordinator and a wedding planner? They are the same person, but handle two different aspects of planning. A wedding planner will work with you to handle day of services. A wedding coordinator will work with you to handle every aspect of the wedding planning process.
Want more information? Call Kim today at 520-444-7402 or email at kmSimplyElegantEvents@gmail.com