Contest Name: February 25, 2018 Giveaways
I Do In Tucson
ADMISSION IS FREE.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. This Contest is open only to individuals (“Entrants”) who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia that are or will be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. If you are not a permanent resident of the United States or you are not the required age as of time of entry, you are not eligible to participate in this Contest or to win a prize. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. THIS CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
I Do In Tucson, hereinafter I Do In Tucson, or The Company, will conduct its promotional contests substantially as described in these official contest rules.
By participating, each participant agrees as follows:
The Contest is administered by I Do In Tucson and any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the contest administrator. Entrant(s) (and if eligible minors, their parents/legal guardians) agrees to and acknowledges that any information provided will be used for administering the Contest and in accordance with I Do In Tucson privacy practices found here.
I Do In Tucson will conduct its promotional Contest substantially as described in
the official Contest rules, and by participating, in this Contest, each entrant (and if eligible minors, their parents/legal guardians) agree:
(a) to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by the I Do In Tucson and by the decisions of the I Do In Tucson, which are final in all matters relating to the Contest; (b) to release and hold harmless the Released Parties as defined herein against any and all claims, injury or damage arising out of or relating to participation in this Contest and/or use or misuse or redemption of a Prize (including any travel or activity related thereto); and (c) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules and agrees as follows:
1. Description of Contest/Participation.
A. Dates of Contest: Contest will begin [January 6, 2018] at [noon MST and end February 25, 2018, at 2:00pm] (“Contest Period”).
B. How to Enter: Register by logging onto the I Do In Tucson’s website www.idointucson.com beginning[January 6, 2018] , and follow the contest links to complete the on-line registration form. DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION IS 2:00 pm ,February 25, 2018. If you do not wish to register, you may obtain a ticket at the door free of charge. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified.
Entries are subject to any applicable restrictions or eligibility requirements listed herein. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email or telephone phone number submitted at the time of entry and qualification. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. I Do In Tucson is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems. I Do In Tucson is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, postage-due or incomplete entries or mail. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account or mobile phone number, as applicable, enter the Contest and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account or mobile phone account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address or mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, telephone service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses, phone numbers or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by the website administrator for online entries. When applicable the website administrator’s computer will be deemed the official time keeping device for the Contest promotion. Entries must contain all information requested and must be received on or before the deadline for registration to be considered valid. Entries will be disqualified if found to be incomplete and/or if prohibited multiple entries are determined. A limit of one entry per e-mail address for the duration of the contest, unless otherwise specified above; and accordingly, subsequent entries determined to be submitted from the same email address or from the same individual using multiple email addresses in violation of this rule will be declared ineligible. All Entries become the property of I Do In Tucson and will not be receipt acknowledged or returned. Administrator‘s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
C. Winner Selection: I Do In Tucson reserves at its sole discretion the right to choose an alternative qualifier or possible winner in the event that that a qualifier or possible winner has been disqualified or is not eligible. If an entrant is unable to verify registration information the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize, if any, will be forfeited. The I Do In Tucson reserves at its sole discretion the right to choose an alternative qualifier or possible winner in the event that that a qualifier or possible winner has been disqualified or is deemed ineligible. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon announcing the winner at the bridal fair. I Do In Tucson is not responsible for if the entrant does not respond to the on-site announcement and another winner will be chosen if the entrant does not respond.
Contest Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a qualifier or potential winners or for any late, misdirected, or if the qualifier or potential winner is a minor, for late, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts of the entrant to provide signed parental or guardian consent. If the potential winner does not claim the prize within the appropriate time given upon notification or unless otherwise stated herein, the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited, no alternative prize will be substituted. All decisions of the I do In Tucson and/or judges will be final. If any prizewinner and or qualifier are not available to participate, deemed ineligible or disqualified for any reason whatsoever as specified by the Contest Entities, in their sole discretion, the qualifier and or prizewinner privileges will be forfeited entirely and an alternative qualifier and or prizewinner may be selected from among the Eligible Entries received, as defined herein. By participating, you agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules; (b) as between you and I Do In Tucson, that the decisions of the I Do In Tucson is final on all matters relating to the
Contest; (c) you are not participating on behalf of any employer or third party; (d) in the event that you do not comply with the rules, then you will be disqualified; and (e) The potential winner and or qualifier must be available to participate when applicable in any portion to the contest that participation may be required to be considered eligible.
2. Prize(s). No more than the advertised number of prizes shall be awarded. A prize may not be sold, traded, or commissioned, and is not exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash except in Company’s sole discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change. There are no substitutions unless specified by the Company. Administrator is not the supplier or guarantor of any prize, unless otherwise specified. Prizing may be fulfilled by a third party fulfillment company. The Company is not in any way responsible or liable for damages resulting from shipping and handling, loss, use or misuse of any prize awarded in this contest. The prize is awarded if properly claimed according to the Rules and if there are sufficient eligible entries. The Company does not make, and is not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. All other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of winner(s). If the winner is disqualified or is found to be ineligible for the contest, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award the prize, at its sole discretion. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are:
One (1) $300 Gift Certificate to the wedding vendor of prize winner’s choice. Prize winner will have 1 hour to make their vendor selection.
The vendor will be paid $300 on behalf of the prize winner to go toward that wedding service or product of the prize winner’s choosing.
Conditions and restrictions may apply. All applicable taxes (including, but not limited to all local, state and federal taxes) on all respective prizes awarded, upgrades and any other expense(s) not specifically identified in these Official Rules as included in a prize are the sole responsibility of each winner. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, except in the Company’s sole discretion. All prizes must be redeemed within 30 days of the contest end date unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules or upon notification, or unless required as in date specific prizes. Certain prizes are date specific (i.e. concerts, trips) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If the winner is not available on the specified dates, winner will be disqualified and the Company reserves the right to choose an alternative prize winner.
Winner may be required to present a copy of a valid social security card and valid identification as a condition of participating or receiving any prize when winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual value of all prizes won. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT
LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH
WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
3. Eligibility and Limitations. Unless otherwise stated herein above, participants and winner(s) must be at least 18-years old, as of the date of entry and prize award and is a legal resident of the 50 U.S. or D.C. In the event a participant must be at least 18 years old but are not the age of majority in their state of residence, then whichever is older, shall determine the minimum age requirement for eligibility of the entrant, when applicable. If entries include minors, a parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but the Company reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. Unless otherwise stated herein, only one (1) entry per person and only one (1) prize per household for any thirty (30) day period. The potential prize winner and, if the potential prize winner is under the age of the majority in their state of residence, the potential prize winner’s parent or guardian, may (in Company’s sole discretion) be required to sign and return a declaration of eligibility and any other form necessary to verify
eligibility, along with the required releases within twenty four (24) hours after the first (1st) delivery attempt to entrants e-mail address in order for the potential prize winner to be qualified for the prize, unless otherwise stated herein or at the time of notification. The potential prize winner’s failure to return all required forms within this time period may result in the potential winner being disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. If Entrant has not reached the age of majority in his/her primary state of residence at the time of entry into the Contest (19 years old if a resident of Alabama or Nebraska, 21 years old if a resident of
Mississippi, and 18 years old in all other states), then Entrant must obtain Parental Consent in order to be eligible to enter the Contest.
Parental Consent occurs when the parent or legal guardian of a minor entrant who has not reached the age of legal majority in their residing state, grants permission for the minor entrant to participate and agrees on behalf of himself/herself and the minor entrant to these Official Rules. Notwithstanding the determined age requirement set forth above, it is strictly prohibited for anyone who does not meet the age requirement at the time of entry to be allowed to participate in the contest and no one under the age of thirteen (13) shall be permitted to enter any Contests at any time, under any circumstances. Affiliates, and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, successors or agents of the Company, the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of I Do In Tucson, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
ENTRANT (OR, IF THE ENTRANT IS NOT OF AGE OF MAJORITY IN HIS/HER STATE OF RESIDENCE, THE LEGAL GUARDIANS THEREOF) AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AGENTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES AND/OR LIABILITIES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND EXPENSES) THAT MAY BE ASSERTED AGAINST OR INCURRED BY ANY OF THEM AT ANY TIME, IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE THEREOF, AND/OR BY ENTRANT’S BREACHES OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR COVENANTS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS
CONTEST. If, in The Company’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of fraud, electronic or non-electronic tampering or unauthorized intervention with any portion of this Contest, or if fraud or technical difficulties of any sort (e.g., computer viruses, bugs) compromise the integrity of the Contest, The Company reserves the right to void suspect Entry and/or evaluations and/or terminate the
Contest and award the Prize in its sole discretion. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter or evaluate repeatedly is prohibited. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant based on an email address, the entry in question may be disqualified. For all contests the Company disclaims all liability for any delays, mis-delivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. The Company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the Contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest. If a contest is a call in to win contest and/or a telephone is needed to participate in the Contest, participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. Participants that enable the “Caller ID” block function will not be allowed to participate unless they enter their correct area code and telephone number if prompted, or disable the features inhibiting their participation in the Contest. The Company disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Company’s control, or otherwise. Any entry forms in a register-to-win contest must be handwritten. Photocopies or mechanical reproductions of any entry forms are not permitted.
6. Releases and Conditions. As a condition of participating in the Contest, participants agree and acknowledge that in order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company and agree to the terms herein, including but not limited to the prize conditions in this paragraph. The prize is subject to certain terms and conditions as specified herein. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors, prize provider(s), any applicable third party fulfillment service, and each of their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the award, receipt and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto hereafter referred to as the “Released Parties”. Winner and if applicable, winner’s guest must comply with all rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize in its entirety. The prize elements will be awarded as described herein (subject to legal restrictions, etc). By accepting the prize, Prize Winner must agree to the prize conditions on participation and must sign a release to be eligible to receive a prize and hereby agrees that: (i) that all decisions of the Company, judges, and Contest Entities with respect to the Contest are final and binding; (ii) to release the Company, I Do In Tucson, and when applicable the Contest’s sponsor(s), prize provider(s), third party fulfillment service, and each of their respective parent companies and affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensees from any and all claims in connection with the Contest and the award or use of the prizes;
The Contest Entities are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Contest Entities’ sole control. All taxes, related fees, other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of prizewinner. The Company, Sponsor, and I Do In Tucson does not make, and is not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. The Company will have no further obligation to winner.
7. Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or operation of the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software failure or malfunctions, lost or unavailable network or other telecommunications connections, or lost, late, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, disconnected, or delayed contest entries or communications, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this contest, or by any human error which may occur in the execution of this contest. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of being conducted as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, programming associated with or used in the contest, or by any human error which may occur in the execution of this contest or any other causes which effect the operation of the contest, the I Do In Tucson management reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest and/or determine absolute resolution, and/or an alternate method of conducting the contest and/or awarding the prize(s).
8. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize(s) which are not specifically provided for in the official rules, regardless of whether prize is used in whole or in part. Each winner must provide the
Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
9. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim the Prize, the winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for the Prize. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. Any reference in these Official Rules or as part of the Contest to I Do In Tucson and/or Sponsor’s “discretion” and/or any exercise of discretion by Sponsor, mean “sole and unfettered discretion.” Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Company reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Company further reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Contest; (ii) cancel, terminate or modify the contest if, in the sole discretion of the Company, it is impossible or impractical to complete the contest as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort ; (iii) alter or amend these Contest rules at any time; and (iv) stop or conclude the Contest at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the contest rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical. The Company’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Company, any segment of the Contest is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to modify, suspend or cancel the Contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
10. Miscellaneous. Void outside the United States, and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Company reserves the right to determine eligibility should special circumstances arise, all decisions are considered final and binding. These rules are designed to be fair and equal to all participants. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the I Do In Tucson’s release form to claim the prize. I Do In Tucson may substitute prizes, amend the rules, or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the I Do In Tucson website www.idointucson.com. I Do In Tucson disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners will be posted on the website. As a condition of participating in the Contest, participants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon entrant’s fulfillment of all requirements set forth herein.
11. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. I Do In Tucson shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by applicable local and state law.